塔图姆重返赛场,表现优异首场状态出色,加拿大队观众沸腾!
周末休闲扩展阅读:多伦多来客-讨论参观冰球比赛
In this unit David takes the group to a hockey game at the Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton,九游APP home of the Edmonton Oilers, and Lic Chun gets the autograph of the best hockey player in the world.
在这个单元,大卫带访问团到埃德蒙顿的九游北方冰球馆看冰球比赛,埃德蒙顿正是石油队的家乡,李纯得到了世界上最著名冰球明星的签名留念。
DAVID: That's fine, Thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
DAVID: It's settled, We can pick up the tickets at the box office tonight.
就这么定了,我九游游戏中心官网们今晚可以到售票处取票。
FU: Great.
太好了。
DAVID: I guess none of you have ever been to a hockey game.
我猜你们没人看过冰球比赛吧?
CHUN: I haven't
我没看过。
LING: Neither have I.
我也没看过。
FU: I've read a few things about it in the papers though。
我在报上看过有关冰球的情况。
LING:What time does it start. David?
大卫,比赛几点开始?
DAVID: Six sharp, But we should get there a little before that if you want to watch the warm up.
六点整,如果你们想看热身活动的话,我们就早一点到那儿。
CHUN: Warm-up?
热身?
FU: The players prepare for the game for the game by doing a little skating and shooting before it starts, To loosen up.
就是运动员们在比赛开始前做些滑行,射门等准备活动,放松一下。
CHUN:Who told you that?
谁告诉你这些的?
FU: I read about it.
我看来的。
CHUN: The warm-up...That's something I'd like to see.
热身...这个我倒想看看。
DAVID:We'll have an early dinner and meet inside the front entrance,How about 5:15?
我们早点吃晚饭,然后在前面的入口里见面。五点一刻怎么样?
LING: That's fine.
好的。
DAVID: That'll let us pick up our tickets and find our seats.
这样我们有取票和找座位的时间了。
CHUN: And watch the warm-up.
并且还能看到热身了。
本文 zblog模板 原创,转载保留链接!网址:https://0-9you-home.com/post/162.html
1.本站遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;2.本站的原创文章,请转载时务必注明文章作者和来源,不尊重原创的行为我们将追究责任;3.作者投稿可能会经我们编辑修改或补充。
FU: I read about it. 我看来的。 CHUN: The warm-up...That's something I'd like to see. 热身...这个我倒想看看。 DAVID:We'll have an early dinner and meet inside
it starts, To loosen up. 就是运动员们在比赛开始前做些滑行,射门等准备活动,放松一下。 CHUN:Who told you that? 谁告诉你这些的? FU: I read about it. 我看来
e for the game for the game by doing a little skating and shooting before it starts, To
y dinner and meet inside the front entrance,How about 5:15? 我们早点吃晚饭,然后在前面的入口里见面。五点一刻怎么样? LING: That's fine. 好的。
DAVID: It's settled, We can pick up the tickets at the box office tonight. 就这么定了,我们今晚可以到售票处取票。 FU: Great.
FU: I read about it. 我看来的。 CHUN: The warm-up...That's something I'd like to see. 热身...这个我倒想看看。 DAVID:We'll have an early dinner and meet inside
吧? CHUN: I haven't 我没看过。 LING: Neither have I. 我也没看过。 FU: I've read a few things about it in the papers though。 我在报上看过有关冰球的
orthlands Coliseum in Edmonton, home of the Edmonton Oilers, and Lic Chun gets the autog
ne of you have ever been to a hockey game. 我猜你们没人看过冰球比赛吧? CHUN: I haven't 我没看过。 LING: Neither have I. 我也没看过。
FU: The players prepare for the game for the game by doing a little skating and shooting before it starts, To loosen up. 就是运动员们在比赛开始前做些滑行,